“In a personal or business setting, Abundance in Business wants to help you…”
- Gain more time to spend on operating your business or relaxing!
- Apply consequential judgments in decision making around your expenditures and income.
- See clearly where you are making a profit and what needs to be done to increase revenue and/or cut costs.
- Live in Abundance!
Successfully entering the Company’s 16th year in business, our resourceful and well organized team includes subcontractors who help with your financial clarity.
The AiBz team operates in a synchronistic manner – applying their expertise with efficiency and accuracy. They are highly qualified and have a wide and varied experience in their respective work areas.
About The Owner
Lucinda Lintz, the Owner and leader of the Abundance in Business team, is an Advanced Quickbooks Certified ProAdvisor. She is also Quickbooks certified in Quickbooks Online, Pro, Premier, Enterprise and Point of Sale.
Lucinda earned her BS degree in Business management from ASU, then spent over 25 years of her business career in the media industry as a Business Manager.
She has experience working with Radio and Television Stations, Interior Designers and Construction companies, as well as Speakers/Authors, Manufacturing and Transportation firms. Doctors, Consultants and Attorneys also populate her list of satisfied clients. She is quickly gaining recognition as a Trouble Shooter and finds QuickBooks Technical Support challenges rewarding!
On a personal and business level Lucinda operates from a Holistic standpoint, placing importance on balance, enlightenment, and staying in integrity. This focus and insight allow her to recommend the best course of action to benefit her clients!
She enjoys the energy of the Arizona Small Business Association and Phoenix Quickbooks Group. Lucinda has written several articles about money management focused mainly on accounting solutions and systems for efficiency and clarity.
- Published in Best Finance Info website – Article Published Do Your Books without the Drama
- Accountex Network aka Sleeter Group Member – Elite Certified Quickbooks Consultant Group
- Advanced Certified Quickbooks Pro Advisor
- Intuit Elite ProAdvisor Program