There are a lot of complicated and sophisticated “things” in this world and how we deal with money and its benefits does not have to be one of them. Sometimes the manipulations of staying on top of our finances leads to further problems and challenges. This can spill into our relationships, affect our leisure and recreation time, and most of all, our relationship with ourselves. Beating our selves up over money matters rarely promotes growth and abundance. Maintaining Financial Simplicity can go far in releasing us from a mental squirrel cage.
Below are some views on getting a handle on handling money for individuals and small businesses.
- Pay bills twice a month according to payday schedules and know that there will be enough.
- Embrace a “Love my Banking” attitude for reinforcing positive actions.
- Take the time to acquire bids, comparisons and shop around for proposals to ensure that you’re getting the right price for your purchase.
- Listen, talk to and ask for help from people whose opinion you value when faced with difficult or stress related money management.
- Attempt to sit down with daily expenditures for 15 minutes to “touch” your numbers and stay on top of your finances.
A virtue carried to an extreme can turn into a vice – stay flexible and open to alternatives. Gathering information, developing non game, non adrenaline pumping solutions serves to manifest simple systems that enhance rather than drain your energy. Perseverance through change with support can turn into a considerably more appreciated relationship with money!
Lucinda Lintz has spent immeasurable time and energy learning, growing and teaching others about how to make it last, make it count and keep it coming in! She operates Abundance in Business and is a Business manager, bookkeeper and accountant for individuals, small businesses and the media.
She can be reached at 602/997-7970 or email@example.com
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.